Investment in top quality, ecological solutions and classic elegance.
- Elegant design reflected in the beautiful form of the rounded profile with streamline shape of smooth, shiny sufrace. Windows are available in three types of wood: pine, meranti 450+ and larch.
- High quality achieved through application of top components and the use of selected wood for production.
- Focus on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish
- Long lasting woodwork thanks to the aluminium board that protects the wood against UV rays and water flowing from the glass with thermos-drip that facilitates water drainage
- Possibilty of free interior design with great selection of covering and transparent paints.
- High level of energy efficiency orovided by the optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages
- Possibility to choose between profiles of three installation depths: 68 mm, 78 mm, 88 mm in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
- Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness, with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply two-, three- or four-glass packages.
For Softline 68 mm – max. glass package is 32 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,8 W/(m2K).
For Softline 78 mm – max. glass package is 44 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K).
For Softline 88 mm – max. glass package is 54 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of with three-glass package Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) or Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K) with four-glass package with krypton.
The possibility to apply glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
- Maco Multi Matic KS hardware with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Window equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; optionally application of hidden hinges
*Depending on the window height
**for tilt and turn windows